Thursday, February 21, 2008

Already Thursday

Time is going by quicker and quicker it seems to me. I know I am going to be back on feet and wondering what the hell I did during the time I was laid up and wishing I had done something more productive. I am just so fatigued and sore most days that it's hard just to get out to the kitchen to make myself coffee or lunch much less write my great american novel. It doesn;t help that when i wake upo in the morning i am usually in enough pain that I keep going back to sleep as opposed to getting up and starting my day. I slept until 1pm today.
I have discovered a few things today that I love. I have been using a heating pad on my aching back. Being laid up really hurts my back a lot and the heating pad feels like heaven and relaxes my tight muscles. I also had my sis pick me up some BenGay. It really helped on my arms and wrists because using this walker KILLS me. I also had some on my shoulders and it relieved a lot of tension.
I am thinking that a good deal of swelling has gone down this week because I am feeling some actual pain from my leg and ankle as mentioned last night. Today I didn't take any ibuprofen but tried to keep up on taking my vicodin. Vicodin doesn't help at all with muscle aches though. I am now relying on the bengay and heating pad for that. The heating pad makes it easier to stretch out my body.

I ordered Kansas City Steaks Beef wellington from QVC today. They are so divine. I am glad things like that exist because I usually go out to eat a lot and have not been experiencing the finer things in life since being stuck in my apartment. I enjoyed the dinner they made soooo much tonight. I ordered some clothes online otday to make me feel a little happier. It worked. hehehehe....

No comments: